We create custom one-on-one courses to enrich a student’s learning experience outside of school. This service is ideal for families who would like a custom course over the summer, or for families who would like a student to have enrichment classes in addition to their school curriculum.
How it Works
We build customized enrichments courses for students who want to learn beyond the classroom. Enrichment prepares motivated students for advanced curricula.
- One-on-one sessions are held at our office or online.
- Take-home worksheets, homework, and study materials are included
- Session feedback is e-mailed to parent after each lesson
- Each lesson is pre-planned by your tutor to reflect a student’s goals and level
70$ / hour
Applicable taxes are already included.
who it’s for
We recommend this service to students who would benefit from additional materials and instruction outside of school.
- Students who are motivated to learn
- Families who want their child to prepare for the following year early
- Advanced students who seek a challenge
- Students who consistenly complete their classwork from school and want to work on additional topics
Personalized enrichment courses are offered for grades K – 11 in math, French and English.
Our enrichment courses go ahead of the Quebec curriculum. If you are interested in traditional curriculum-based tutoring to improve your grades in school, see Academic Tutoring.
Standard one-on-one tutoring is 60$/h (tax already included).
We offer a variety of other services at different rates. You can see our pricing here.
No, you may schedule as needed. However, you are welcome to schedule a recurring session so that your preferred time slot is guaranteed each week.
- Call or text the scheduling phone at (438) 800 7069
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you’d prefer that we call you, fill out the new student form
• All subjects for elementary and high school
• Calculus I, II, Linear Algebra, Mechanics & Physics, Chemistry, Deductive Logic
• Essay Assistance
• Organizational and Executive Functioning Coaching• SSAT, SAT and other standardized tests
See our full course list here.
No. Once we understand your needs, we can schedule you for a session right away.
If a student requires a more holistic approach, you may opt book an assessment to communicate goals and improve the quality of your lessons.
We require 36 hours of notice for changes to your session.
Yes, we have bilingual tutors who can tutor courses that are in English or French. We also tutor English and French as subjects (elementary to university).