FAQ for Curriculum-Based Tutoring
For FAQ about SSAT/SAT tutoring or prep school admissions, see genesistutoring.ca/ssatfaq.
Standard one-on-one tutoring is 60$/h (tax already included).
We offer a variety of other services at different rates. You can see our pricing here.
No, you may schedule as needed. However, you are welcome to schedule a recurring session so that your preferred time slot is guaranteed each week.
- Call or text the scheduling phone at (438) 800 7069
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you’d prefer that we call you, fill out the new student form
• All subjects for elementary and high school
• Calculus I, II, Linear Algebra, Mechanics & Physics, Chemistry, Deductive Logic
• Essay Assistance
• Organizational and Executive Functioning Coaching• SSAT, SAT and other standardized tests
See our full course list here.
No. Once we understand your needs, we can schedule you for a session right away.
If a student requires a more holistic approach, you may opt book an assessment to communicate goals and improve the quality of your lessons.
We require 36 hours of notice for changes to your session.
• Bring-a-friend tutoring reduces the cost from 60$/h to 45$/h each.
• Refer a friend to give each of you a free 30 minute private lesson.
Yes, we have bilingual tutors who can tutor courses that are in French. We also tutor elementary and high school French as a subject.