Standard one-on-one tutoring is 60$/h (tax already included).
We offer a variety of other services at different rates. You can see our pricing here.
No, you may schedule as needed. However, you are welcome to schedule a recurring session so that your preferred time slot is guaranteed each week.
You can book a session by getting in contact with us.
• Call or text the scheduling phone at (438) 800 7069
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you’d prefer that we call you, fill out the new student form
• All subjects for elementary and high school
• Calculus I, II, Linear Algebra, Mechanics & Physics, Chemistry, Deductive Logic
• Essay Assistance
• Organizational and Executive Functioning Coaching
No. Once we understand your needs, we can schedule you for a session right away.
If a student requires a more holistic approach, you may opt book an assessment to communicate goals and improve the quality of your lessons.
We offer tours and meetings by appointment only (call or text 438 800 7069). If you come to the centre without an appointment, we may be occupied with other students. Check out images of the centre here.
We require 36 hours of notice for changes to your session.
You can view or pay your balance anytime through the portal.
We accept Visa/Mastercard, e-transfer and cash. E-transfers can be sent to email@example.com.
• Bring-a-friend tutoring reduces the cost from 60$/h to 45$/h each.
• Refer a friend to give each of you a free 30 minute private lesson.
Yes, we have bilingual tutors who can tutor courses that are in French. We also tutor elementary and high school French as a subject.
Each tutor has their own availability and schedule.
Many of our tutors are able to accommodate after-school hours and weekends.
Please call or text 438 800 7069 for this week's availability.