How it works
- Our one-on-one sessions, whether at our office or online, are customized to match your student’s goals.
- Families book sessions based on their needs without being tied to a whole semester.
- Students work with their preferred tutor each lesson, ensuring a comfortable and consistent learning experience.
- Our tutors are qualified educators with years of tutoring experience. We stand by our commitment with a satisfaction guarantee on all lessons.
60$ / hour
45$ / hour each
- All applicable taxes are already included.
- Payments are made by credit card, e-transfer or cash.
- Direct support with class material
- Planning, task-initiation coaching, goal-setting and organization
- Memory aid creation
- Assistance with online learning portals
- Guided practice
All Subjects for Grades 7 – 12
- Advanced mathematics (CST, T&S, SN+)
- Chemistry and Physics
- Essay Writing
- Executive Functioning
Parents can request written session feedback from their tutors. It includes what we covered, what needs to be done at home, student engagement levels, and more. Session feedback is a great way for families to have a simplified list of what work the student actually has due.
Feedback is written and sent in the last 5 minutes of a session. Parents are also welcome to use session time for direct communication with tutors.
Your tutor will use the first session to assess the student’s needs. Parents can always access tutors during session time to communicate plans and goals.
Some students benefit from an in-depth assessment with our director, Lauren. These assessments are reserved for families who are actively involved in their child’s homework, students with IEPs, and students who struggle with executive functioning.
Optional Assessment with Director
100$ — Learn More
We are located at 620 St. Jean in Pointe Claire. We are at the intersection of St. Jean’s and Hymus, and share a building with Scotia Bank. Please use the left door of the building (not the Scotia Bank entrance).
What to bring
We expect that students bring their books, worksheets, and can access their Google Classroom or online portals (they can use their own device, or our computers).
Our curriculum-based tutoring conforms with the Quebec education system. If you are looking for a customized enrichment course that goes beyond the Quebec curriculum, we offer Enrichment Courses here.
Standard one-on-one tutoring is 60$/h (tax already included).
We offer a variety of other services at different rates. You can see our pricing here.
No, you may schedule as needed. However, you are welcome to schedule a recurring session so that your preferred time slot is guaranteed each week.
- Call or text the scheduling phone at (438) 800 7069
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you’d prefer that we call you, fill out the new student form
• All subjects for elementary and high school
• Calculus I, II, Linear Algebra, Mechanics & Physics, Chemistry, Deductive Logic
• Essay Assistance
• Organizational and Executive Functioning Coaching• SSAT, SAT and other standardized tests
See our full course list here.
No. Once we understand your needs, we can schedule you for a session right away.
If a student requires a more holistic approach, you may opt book an assessment to communicate goals and improve the quality of your lessons.
We require 36 hours of notice for changes to your session.
Yes, we have bilingual tutors who can tutor courses that are in English or French. We also tutor English and French as subjects (elementary to university).