Academic Tutoring Form
For curriculum-based tutoring or executive functioning coaching fill out this form. We will reach out to you and set up a session, or answer your questions.
SSAT & Admissions Form
For standardized testing and admissions, fill out this form. We will respond to you with suggestions for services, or point you towards resources you already have available to you.
Call or text (438) 800 7069
For FAQ about SSAT/SAT tutoring or prep school admissions, see genesistutoring.ca/ssatfaq.
Standard one-on-one tutoring is 60$/h (tax already included).
We offer a variety of other services at different rates. You can see our pricing here.
No, you may schedule as needed. However, you are welcome to schedule a recurring session so that your preferred time slot is guaranteed each week.
• All subjects for elementary and high school
• Calculus I, II, Linear Algebra, Mechanics & Physics, Chemistry, Deductive Logic
• Essay Assistance
• Organizational and Executive Functioning Coaching• SSAT, SAT and other standardized tests
See our full course list here.
No. Once we understand your needs, we can schedule you for a session right away.
If a student requires a more holistic approach, you may opt book an assessment to communicate goals and improve the quality of your lessons.
We require 36 hours of notice for changes to your session.
• Bring-a-friend tutoring reduces the cost from 60$/h to 45$/h each.
• Refer a friend to give each of you a free 30 minute private lesson.
Yes, we have bilingual tutors who can tutor courses that are in French. We also tutor elementary and high school French as a subject.