You can book a tutor by filling out an application form, or calling us directly. We will match you with a tutor or point you towards the appropriate resource.
For FAQ about SSAT/SAT tutoring or prep school admissions, see genesistutoring.ca/ssatfaq.
Standard one-on-one tutoring is 60$/h (tax already included).
We offer a variety of other services at different rates. You can see our pricing here.
No, you may schedule as needed. However, you are welcome to schedule a recurring session so that your preferred time slot is guaranteed each week.
- Call or text the scheduling phone at (438) 800 7069
- Email email@example.com
- If you’d prefer that we call you, fill out the new student form
• All subjects for elementary and high school
• Calculus I, II, Linear Algebra, Mechanics & Physics, Chemistry, Deductive Logic
• Essay Assistance
• Organizational and Executive Functioning Coaching• SSAT, SAT and other standardized tests
See our full course list here.
No. Once we understand your needs, we can schedule you for a session right away.
If a student requires a more holistic approach, you may opt book an assessment to communicate goals and improve the quality of your lessons.
We require 36 hours of notice for changes to your session.
Yes, we have bilingual tutors who can tutor courses that are in English or French. We also tutor English and French as subjects (elementary to university).